Diabetes Diagnosis and symptoms
- The first would be thirst. This thirst is not due to heat, exercise or some minor illness.
- Hunger; excessive in nature, where you know you have eaten a substantial amount but the feeling of hunger does not go away is another of the many symptoms of diabetes.
- Do you feel like your bladder is constantly full? Do you wake up in the night to visit the bathroom more times than you can count? Then here is your third of the symptoms of diabetes. Frequent passing of urine is a classic among the symptoms of diabetes.
- The fifth diabetes symptom is extreme fatigue. This is one of the commonest of symptoms of diabetes. It could is so bad that you could be falling asleep after breakfast, lunch or dinner before you can even relies that you are sleepy.
- Sudden changes in weight are also part of the signs of diabetes package. This is one diabetes symptom which should send you to the doctor pronto.
- Problems of sight, blurring or weakness
- That tingling sensation in your feet and hands or a numb feeling, one of the symptoms of diabetes is peripheral neuropathy.
- Your cuts and bruises take forever to heal. This is another of the signs of diabetes as diabetes can affect the immune system.
- Your skin feels itchy and scratchy all the time. Again, Diabetes symptoms which indicate trouble in the functioning of the sweat glands and in poor circulation.