Diabetes Prevention and causes
- There is an opinion that one of the causes of diabetes is due to genes passed down the generations may carry the strain of diabetes. Inherited or hereditary qualities are a known and accepted diabetes cause.
- Age is yet another diabetes cause. While it can occur at any age, it has been seen that most cases are above the age of 50.
- Poor nutrition is also an accepted diabetes cause. A low fiber, high protein diet along with excess of refined products is known to be one of the many causes of diabetes.
- Excess weight increases the resistance of the body to insulin and here you have diabetes cause number four.
- Lack of exercise is the number four diabetes cause. People who exercise a minimum of three times per week are less susceptibly to diabetes than those who lead a sedentary lifestyle.
- Emotional upsets and/or physical injuries are often called the initial harbinger of the disease. Clinical signs where there is an imbalance in the ACTH therapy or Corticosteroid is sited as yet another diabetes cause.
- A high systolic reading and diabetes are shown to be related at some level which makes hypertension on of the causes of diabetes.
- Blood sugar is connected to the cholesterol and high triglyceride levels in the body according to studies and this makes lipoproteins and serum lipids causes for diabetes.